Ship’s agent in Balaklava
November 17, 2017
It doesn’t matter whether you own a dozen vessels or just one luxury megayacht, resolving controversial issues in the port and regulating operational moments is a time-consuming and complex task that requires a lot of experience and professionalism. Our ship agent in Balaklava will ensure the protection of shipowners’ rights and interests and also minimize the undesirable downtime of their yachts.
Benefits of cooperation with Sochi Yachts
- Great experience and years of working relationships with the management of the ports of Crimea and the whole Russia;
- Established contacts with representatives of stevedoring companies;
- Organization of any technical processes – such as loading, unloading, etc. – as quickly as possible, with high quality and the guarantee of cargoes’ safety;
- Assistance in the organization of auxiliary processes, such as sanitary checks, filling in documents, paying fees, etc.;
- The material supply of megayachts during the berthing in the bay is carried out quickly and at the highest level of quality – all the necessary things are delivered on board at the request of the captain;
- The responsibilities of our company ship’s agents also include the execution of individual orders.
Ordering ship agency services in Balaklava
If you want to get more information about the service, please call Sochi Yachts at: +7 (495) 108-11-24. Besides, we’ll be very happy to welcome you in our Sochi office.
In addition to agency services, Sochi Yachts deals with the staff recruiting and training, maintenance, repairs, etc. All this is included in our complex services for megayachts.