Ship’s agent in Crimea
November 17, 2017
Sochi Yachts offers ship’s agent services in Crimea for owners of megayachts and vessels of other categories. Whatever purpose of travel you have: entertaining or commercial, staying in Russian ports is always connected with the need to perform various technical and formal procedures. And in this case, it’s better for you to enlist the support of true professionals.
What is included in our services?
Our specialists are ready to take on the following concerns:
- communication with stevedoring companies and port authorities (in Yalta, Sevastopol, Feodosia, Kerch, Eupatoria).
- organization of customs and sanitary inspections of the vessel;
- filling out documents;
- payment of port charges according to maritime laws;
- material and technical supplies, including fuel, food, drink and other items ordered by the yacht’s captain or owner;
- In addition, our ship agents in ports will undertake the execution of your individual orders.
We guarantee that any of your orders will be executed quickly and at a high level of quality, with strict observance of the interests of the shipowner.
Ordering ship agency services in ports of Crimea
To get more information about the professional agency services, contact Sochi Yachts by phone: +7 (495) 108-11-24, and we also have our Sochi office.
In addition to agency services, Sochi Yachts is engaged in the crew hiring and upgrading, maintenance and repair of ships, and much more. All this is executed within the framework of the comprehensive servicing of mega-yachts.