Agency services in the ports of Russia
January 11, 2018
A marine agent for a yacht from Sochi Yachts company will be a reliable assistant for every captain and vessel-owner traveling in the water area of Russia. We will readily deal with diverse tasks, minimizing the downtime of the vessel due to technical or procedural factors. In addition, we will help to resolve any issues in the ports.
What do agency services in ports include?
Ship agency service agreement by Sochi Yachts includes the following services:
- Assistance in passing formal procedures in the ports of Russia;
- Rapid execution of sanitary and customs documents when crossing the water boundary;
- Caption consulting on individual rules in each port;
- Optimization of time and money spent on loading and unloading the yacht;
- Solving organizational and technical issues related to yacht rental, chartering, bunkering, hiring and crew change;
- Mega-yachts logistics – from food and elite beverages to spare parts, including those created by individual projects;
- Delegation of authority for financial settlements;
- Fulfillment of shipowner’s personal orders.
Whatever task you have, it will be fulfilled quickly and carefully. Agent professionalism is multiplied by extensive experience of marine agency services in ports and by a good name of our company within the country.
Order agency services in Russian ports