Renting berths in Yalta
November 20, 2017
Sochi Yachts is well known in the sailing service market and guarantees its customers free berths in Yalta, even in high season when it is almost impossible to find a free place for a yacht near the southern coast of Crimea. In sea voyages, even with the maximum autonomy of the mega-yacht, it is sometimes necessary to replenish the supplies, to carry out the maintenance of the equipment and to simply add diversity to your journey by exploring the tourist attractions along the coast. If you need to rent a dock in Yalta, please get in touch with us, and we’ll offer the best option.
What does Sochi Yachts offer?
- A convenient location of the yachting pier;
- Ability to work with luxury yachts;
- Guarantees of full safety of your mega-yacht;
- Summer and winter storage of yachts;
- Reservation of large Yalta havens protected from the bad weather;
- Hotel, restaurant, and service facilities in the berthing area;
- Refueling, repair of hulls and interiors, planned maintenance of different aggregates and equipment;
- Comfortable berths for smaller vessels with communications for the supply of drinking water and electricity;
- We offer not only the full material and technical supply of the ship but also professional assistance in the selection of crew members to replace the old ones;
- The arrangement of excursions and other recreational activities for the entertainment of your guests on the shore.
How can I find a suitable berth for lease in Yalta?
Employees of Sochi Yachts will be happy to accept your orders and to help every customer in finding a suitable berth for their ship in one of the free Yalta havens. For more information about the cost of the rendered services and the conditions of the berth lease, please call us: + 7 (495) 108-11-24, or visit our company’s office in Sochi.
We are sure to choose the right variant for your mega-yacht according to technical characteristics and cost conditions, and also offer you the most favorable conditions for comprehensive servicing of ships.